Do you have a passion for working with youth? Are you interested in assisting youth with their homework and having the opportunity to teach them life skills; such as, how to live a healthy life, how to be a responsible citizen and the desire to be a life long learner? If this sounds like a job for you, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue is currently accepting applications for afterschool positions. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, energetic and creative. We are also looking for individuals who can develop and implement daily programs with enthusiasm. If this is you, apply today for a new and exciting career, not just a job.
Learn more About the Clubs
There are no open positions at this time.
To apply: Email Cover Letter, Resume, Application and Background Check form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue
209 100th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Both the Application for Employment and the Background Check must be completed and sent in before we can process your application.
Facts about the club:
- The Club was one of the first Clubs in the country to include girls!
- 86% of every dollar raised goes directly to programs for kids!
- The Club gives over $1,000,000 in scholarships to deserving kids each year!
- We run the City’s only teen center, The Club, that serves hundreds of teens each year.
- The Club runs one of the largest athletic programs in the country!
- Close to 100% of the students in The Club's Be Great: Graduate! program are staying at grade level!
- Each day, between 800 and 1,000 youth receive homework help, play games, and learn social skills at a Club in Bellevue!
- Bellevue runs independently from Boys & Girls Clubs of King County with a separate BGCA Charter!
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue continues to be a national leader in the innovation of technology programming for kids!