Sponsor an Event!
Become a sponsor of one of the major fundraising events and get great visibility for your business while providing valuable operating dollars.
For more information, contact Melissa: email@example.com
Organize a group of volunteers for a volunteer project! Spending your time at Club will provide a great team-building experience for your employees, and help support Club Programs! To arrange a date conact Rob: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help the Club by donating your services to support the Club. Your time and talents can make the difference in the life of a child. To donate services contact
You can organize a drive to support kids! Whether it’s school supplies, winter coats or summer apparel, you can make sure our kids have the resources to be successful. To start a drive contact Kristi: email@example.com
Spread the word your social media network. Highlight the Club and its great programs via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets. To share our story contact Kristi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts about the club:
- The Club was one of the first Clubs in the country to include girls!
- 86% of every dollar raised goes directly to programs for kids!
- The Club gives over $800,000 in scholarships to deserving kids each year!
- We run the City’s only teen center, The Club, that serves hundreds of teens each year.
- The Club runs one of the largest athletic programs in the country!
- Close to 100% of the students in the The Club's Be Great: Graduate! program are staying at grade level!
- Each day, between 800 and 1,000 youth receive homework help, play games, and learn social skills at a Club in Bellevue!
- Bellevue runs independently from Boys & Girls Clubs of King County with a separate BGCA Charter!
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue continues to be a national leader in the innovation of technology programming for kids!