Project Learn 2018/2019 (Aug. 30, 2018 - June 14, 2019)
Project Learn reinforces the skills and knowledge young people learn throughout the school day. Project Learn includes POWER HOUR, a comprehensive homework assistance program. Each day, programs are offered in the 3 Priority Outcomes: Academic Success, Good Character & Citizenship and Healthy Lifestyles.
The Boys & Girls Club is also open for Bellevue School District's Schools Out Days and CLOSED for most Federal Holidays.
We DO NOT provide transportation for NON-Bellevue School District Schools or Schools Out Days.
All participants must have a current $27 Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership.
Program Fees: (scholarships are available, please see Scholarships page)
$280 per month at Main Club and South Bellevue Community Center
$250 per month at all other sites
$80 per month for Wednesdays ONLY
Our sites offer a wide variety of programs throughout the year.
Here are some examples:
- Power Hour: members have the opportunity to complete their homework and required reading.
- Fine Arts: members learn a particular new medium each month and have the opportunity to enter pieces in our annual Fine Arts Showcase.
- Digital Arts: Including, Music Tech, Photo Tech, Video Tech, and Game Tech.
- Fit Club: members learn proper techniques for exercising and participate in the Presidential Fitness Challenge.
- Triple Play: a healthy mind, body and soul program, combining exercise with healthy eating and good sportsmanship.
- SMART Girls: a program that encourages young women to have healthy attitudes and lifestyles. Through dynamic sessions, group activities, field trips and mentoring opportunities with adult women, Club girls enjoy the opportunity to build skills for eating right, staying physically fit, getting good health care, and developing positive relationships.
- SMART Moves: a program designed to help members make healthy choices, develop good decision-making skills, improve self-confidence, and grow as an individual.
Youth of the Month
The Youth of the Month is selected by the Staff and announced on the first of each month. The Youth of the Month is a member who consistently meets the Club Expectations of Respect Yourself, Respect Others, Respect the Club, and Have Fun! This member participates fully in Club activities, especially Power Hour. The Youth of the Month sets a good example and serves as a role model to fellow Club members.
Each month the selected Youth of the Month will be announced at the Club and enjoy a Subway lunch and Youth of the Month Shirt brought to him or her at school by the Club Staff.
301 151 St PL NE, 98007
Schools Served: Bennett
& Puesta del Sol
Cherry Crest Elementary
12400 NE 32nd ST, 98005
Schools Served: Cherry Crest
Crossroads Community Center
16000 NE 10th ST, 98008
Schools Served: Ardmore &
704 147th PL NE, 98007
School Served: Stevenson
14508 SE 24th St, 98007
Schools Served: Spiritridge & Woodridge
Jing Mei Elementary
12635 SE 56th St, 98006
School Served: Jing Mei
209 100th Ave NE, 98004
Schools Served: Bellevue Christian, Clyde Hill, Enatai, Jing Mei, Medina
& Puesta del Sol
1050 160 AVE SE, 98008
School Served: Phantom Lake
South Bellevue CC
14509 SE Newport Way, 98006
Schools Served: Cougar Ridge, Eastgate, Newport Heights,
Puesta del Sol, Somerset & Spiritridge
1424 148th AVE SE, 98007
School Served: Lake Hills
12300 Main St, 98005
School Served: Wilburton