School's Out Days
School's Out Days & Holiday Camps for 2017/2018 School Year
There are a variety of School's Out Days and Camps to choose from running throughout the school year. We follow Bellevue School District's calendar to determine which days and breaks we schedule. Registration begins one month before the program start date. Hours: 7:30 am - 6:30 pm. Example Schedule
Please make sure to provide a sack lunch for your child each day, the club will provide an afternoon snack.
Cost for Non-Project Learn Members: $40*/day
Project Learn Members: $20*/day (please ask your Director for the discount code)
*Any "day-of-registration" will incur a $5 fee
Registrations open 30 days prior to the porgram start date.
Payments are due 2 weeks prior to the start of the program.
Refund Policy: 50% of what is paid towards a program is non-refundable. To request a 50% refund, you must contact your Site Director or the Main Club at least 5 business days prior to the first day of the program. No refunds will be given after this time. Memberships are non-refundable.
All participants must have a current $27 Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership.
Eastside Terrace (ET)
Hidden Village (HV)
Spiritwood Manor (SM)
Main Clubhouse (MC)
South Bellevue CC (SBCC)
|Teen Center (Grades 6+) 15228 Lk Hills Blvd, 98007
The Club observes the following Holidays and will be CLOSED these days:
|Summer Staff Training||Monday, June 18 - Friday, June 22|
|Independence Day||Wednesday, July 4|
|Staff Training||Monday, August 27 - Wednesday, August 29|
Questions? Contact the Boys & Girls Club of Bellevue at (425) 454-6162
Why the Club Works
- Safety is our #1 priority. The club provides youth with safe havens staffed by caring adult mentors, who have the best interest of children at heart.
- 80% of all learning occurs outside the classroom. Our goal is to have a positive impact on every child's academic success
- Academic success, healthy lifestyles and civic engagement are the Club's three focus areas for all programs.
- We believe in providing all of our members with access to the latest technology so they will have a head start in today's world.
- Our expectation is that every young person who enters our doors will be on track to graduate from high school with a plan for the future.