School's Out Days
School's Out Days & Holiday Camps for 2017/2018 School Year
There are a variety of School's Out Days and Camps to choose from running throughout the school year. We follow Bellevue School District's calendar to determine which days and breaks we schedule. Registration begins one month before the program start date. Hours: 7:30 am - 6:30 pm. Example Schedule
Please make sure to provide a sack lunch for your child each day, the club will provide an afternoon snack.
Cost for Non-Project Learn Members: $40*/day
Project Learn Members: $20*/day
*Any "day-of-registration" will incur a $5 fee
All participants must have a current $27 Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership.
|Eastside Terrace (ET)
704 147th Pl NE, 98007
|Hidden Village (HV)
14508 SE 24th St, 98007
|Spiritwood Manor (SM)
1424 148th Ave SE, 98007
|Main Clubhouse (MC)
209 100th Ave NE, 98004
|South Bellevue CC (SBCC)
14509 SE Newport Way, 98006
|Teen Center (Grades 6+) 15228 Lk Hills Blvd, 98007
|2017/2018 School Year|
at Main Club
|Thursday, August 31 - Friday, September 1|
|No School||Friday, October 13|
|No School||Thursday, November 9|
|Winter Break||Monday, December 18 - Friday, December 22|
|No School||Monday, January 29, 2018|
|Mid-Winter Break||Tuesday, February 20 - Friday, February 23, 2018|
|No School||Friday, March 16 & Monday, March 19, 2018|
|Spring Break||Monday, April 9 - Friday, April 13, 2018|
The Club observes the following Holidays and will be CLOSED these days:
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29th|
|Staff Training||Monday, June 19th - Friday, June 23rd|
|Independence Day||Tuesday, July 4|
|Staff Training||Monday, August 28 - Wednesday, August 30|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 4|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 10|
|Thanksgiving Break||Thursday, November 23 - Friday, November 24|
|Winter Break||Monday, December 25 - Monday, January 1, 2018|
|MLK Jr Day||Monday, January 15, 2018|
|Presidents Day||Monday, February 19, 2018|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 28, 2018|
Questions? Contact the Boys & Girls Club of Bellevue at (425) 454-6162
Why the Club Works
- Safety is our #1 priority. The club provides youth with safe havens staffed by caring adult mentors, who have the best interest of children at heart.
- 80% of all learning occurs outside the classroom. Our goal is to have a positive impact on every child's academic success
- Academic success, healthy lifestyles and civic engagement are the Club's three focus areas for all programs.
- We believe in providing all of our members with access to the latest technology so they will have a head start in today's world.
- Our expectation is that every young person who enters our doors will be on track to graduate from high school with a plan for the future.