Jr. Staff Program
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue is currently looking for energetic and outgoing teen volunteers that want to learn what it takes to be a counselor at the Club. Junior Staff are assigned to a counselor and their camp to provide assistance in running the daily activities.
Teens entering 9-12 grades that participate in this program will develop interpersonal skills, work ethic and sense of community responsibility. The program provides teens with age-appropriate skill-building opportunities and hands-on experiences in four areas:(Career development, Apprenticeship, Customer service, Community service).
Registration will open online Monday, March 25th at 9:00am
Please select your preferred volunteer location when you register.
Each teen participating in Jr. Staff must have a current Club Membership, valid through their last day of camp.
Facts about the Club
- The Club was one of the first Clubs in the country to include girls!
- The Club gives over $1,000,000 in scholarships to deserving kids each year!
- We own and run the City's only Teen Center serving over 5,000 teens annually!
- The Club runs one of the largest athletic programs in the country!
- 100% of the students in The Club's Be Great: Graduate! program are progressing at grade level!
- Bellevue runs independently from Boys & Girls Clubs of King County with a separate BGCA Charter!
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue continues to be a national leader in the innovation of technology programming for kids!