Jr. Staff Program
Our Clubs are seeking energetic high school volunteers to assist our staff as junior counselors. The Jr. Staff program is a great opportunity to fulfill service hours required for graduation, gain professional experience for future employment and have fun enaging with youth! By participating in this program teens will also have the opportunity to practice various job readiness and leadership skills.
This program is open to teens entering 9-12 grades. Registration is by the week. There will be a mandatory training held each Wednesday at 6:00pm at our Main Club (209 100th Ave NE, 98004). Jr. Staff are required to attend the training the week prior to volunteering. If you may have a schedule conflict, please reach out to to the below Club contact.
For more information contact Jillian or the Club at (425) 454-6162
Registration will open online Monday, March 25th at 9:00am
Please select your preferred volunteer location when you register. Jr. Staff are expected to commit to the entire week of service.
Each teen participating in Jr. Staff must have a current Club Membership, valid through their last day of camp.
Facts about the Club
- The Club was one of the first Clubs in the country to include girls!
- The Club gives over $1,000,000 in scholarships to deserving kids each year!
- We own and run the City's only Teen Center serving over 5,000 teens annually!
- The Club runs one of the largest athletic programs in the country!
- 100% of the students in The Club's Be Great: Graduate! program are progressing at grade level!
- Bellevue runs independently from Boys & Girls Clubs of King County with a separate BGCA Charter!
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue continues to be a national leader in the innovation of technology programming for kids!