Kristi Murphy is the Grants and Social Media Manager at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue, and has been with the organization since 2009. Kristi began as a Program Staff for Project Learn, she then shortly after stepped into the role as the Site Director at Sherwood Forest and later moving to Stevenson, Crossroads, and then Eastside Terrace. Kristi found to have the biggest impact at Eastside Terrace where she was truly able to connect and build an amazing rapport with the members, families, partners, and community. Kristi moved into her current roll in 2017; her knowledge in working the frontlines of our programs gives her the ability to accurately describe the impact our organization has on our members and community.
Kristi and her husband recently began the journey of parenthood, welcoming their first child, Madison in November 2018. The family enjoys spending time outdoors camping, barbequing and spending time with family and friends. Oh, and can’t forget to shine some love on their Boxer, Stella who adores her baby sister Madison.
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.