Nicole Jackson is the Sr. Director of Program Quality and has over two decades of experience in youth programs at the Clubs both in Bellevue and Portland Metro Area and also the Native American Youth and Family Center. She is a graduate of Western Oregon University with a major in Sociology.
Her responsibilities at the Clubs include oversight of Staff Training, Program Standards, Safety and Efficiency. She also manages a variety of grants and works with external community groups, schools, non-profits and other key stake holders to maximize the impact of the Clubs in our Community. Nicole is also the state representative for Training and Professional Development for Boys & Girls Clbus of America.
Before coming to Bellevue, Nicole was the Youth Services Director at the Native American Youth and Family Center. The center works to enrich the lives of our Native youth and families through education, community involvement, and culturally specific programming.
Nicole lives with her husband and son in the Bellevue Area. The family enjoys the outdoors, traveling and sports.
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.