Wolverines Junior Football
Kids play in this system if they live in the Bellevue High School attendance boundaries. *You cannot play for the Wolverines without league approval if you reside outside Bellevue High boundaries.* Practices for the Wolverines begin August 13th and will be Monday-Friday. Starting Tuesday 9/5, practices move to 3 days a week. Games will begin the Saturday after Labor Day weekend and will be every Saturday through playoff games in November. Players must be between 7 and 14 years old (7 years weighing at least 60lbs are eligible). Questions regarding Wolverines Jr. Football should be sent to Greg Pardee.
- Early Registration Fee: $265 + $100 field usage fee + Club Membership.
- Program Fee: $290 + $100 field usage fee + Club Membership (June 1st, 2018)
All participants must have a current $27 Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership.
Wolverines Junior Football
7-14 Years Old
Help support a child to play Football. Donate to our Football Scholarship Fund
Concussion Safety - Tackle Football
Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue and the Greater Eastside Jr. Football system have adopted USA Football’s Heads up Program to ensure the risks of concussions are minimized to the fullest extent. The Head’s Up System provides training and instruction in four key areas to ensure a player’s safety:
- All coaches receive annual trainings on how to correctly teach the game’s fundamentals.
- Coaches, players and parents are taught concussion-related protocols; these are reinforced throughout the season.
- Proper tackling technique, endorsed by medical and football experts, is implemented at all playing levels.
- Coaches and parents are taught proper equipment fitting standards. This includes annual reconditioning of helmets and proper sizing for helmets and shoulder pads.
For more information about USA Football’s Heads Up Program click here.
Refund Policy: A full refund will be issued, minus a non-refundable $50.00 and the membership fee, if participants have contacted the office to withdraw before the second week of practice (Friday, August 19, 2016). After the second week, only 50% of the registration fee will be returned to participants who have contacted the office to withdraw before Friday, September 2, 2016.
Questions? Contact the Athletics Department at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue.
Refer a Friend!
Make sure your child has friends on his or her team! Let your friends know about our Athletics Programs by inviting them to play!
Our youth need role models like you! Sign up to be a Coach or Assistant Coach today. We need your help!
Click here to sign up & learn more.
Provide a quality athletic experience for Club kids. Sponsor levels range from $250-$5000; $250 includes recognition on banners and on jerseys. To be a sponsor please contact our Athletics Department