Winter Basketball Season 2024
Space is limited.
This league includes one game and a one-50 min practice each week throughout the season. Practices start the week January 8th. Practice times and locations will not be known until after the December 14th coaches' meeting. (No practice allottment for 9-12th grade) Regular season games will begin the week of January 16th and run through the first week of March. The 4th-12th grade post-season will run through mid-March. Girls 4th-9th will have both home and away games. Games will be played at either the Hidden Valley Fieldhouse, South Bellevue Community Center or Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club.
Volunteer head and assistant coaches are needed in every division for all of our teams. Coaches will lead 1 practice a week and manage games. Parent volunteers are vital to the success of our leagues. Please sign up now to assure your team is scheduled for practices to begin on time.
If you are interested in coaching your participants team, please email Athletic Director Ashley McNeal
- Registration Fee: $190.00 + $50.00 Club Membership
- Late Fee: Starts December 1st (Registration after 12/1 based on team availability)
All participants must have a current Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership. This is last season's schedule to serve as an example for the coming season.
|Girls Division||Game Days||Registration Link|
Team Selection Process
Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue will refer to the following criteria when forming teams for fall, winter and spring basketball leagues:
Participants will be assigned to teams based on the following:
- Date & time of registration.
- Special request for coach.
- Special request for ONE teammate. Additional requests for teammates will not be considered.
- Area of residence or school attended.
• Teams will have a maximum of 10 players unless otherwise determined by the Athletic Department.
• Please note there are no guarantees regarding requests or team assignments!
• Returning players DO NOT have precedence during sign-ups. We will still follow the above criteria when forming teams.
• We will only accept two head coaches per team.
Questions? Contact the Athletics Department at the Boys & Girls Club of Bellevue. (425) 998-5795
Refer a Friend!
Make sure your child has friends on his or her team! Let your friends know about our Athletics Programs by inviting them to play!
Our youth need role models like you! Sign up to be a Coach or Assistant Coach today. We need your help!
Click here to sign up & learn more.
A full refund will be issued, minus a non-refundable $15.00 and the membership fee, if participants have contacted by the end of the first week of practice. 50% refund will be given up to the first week of games. No refunds will be issued once games have begun.
Provide a quality athletic experience for Club kids. Sponsor levels range from $250-$5000; $250 includes recognition on banners and on jerseys. To be a sponsor please contact our Athletics Department
Forms & Rules
- 1st-3rd Grade Rules
- 4-6th Grade Rules
- 7-12th Grade Rules
- Kindergarten Rules
- Olympic Rules
- Basketball Score Sheet
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Medical Consent Waiver