Adrianne's history with the Boys & Girls Clubs began when she was a child. For years she was enrolled in summer camp and different sports programs at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue. Adrianne was even one of the first female members when the Club transitioned from the Bellevue Boys Club to the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club.
Several years later Adrianne returned to work with the kids, striving to provide them with fun and safe programs, similar to the experiences she had as a Club member. Adrianne has served youth at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue for 24 years. She began as an after-school counselor in a program that was called Club Mario. She then stepped into a new role as the Education Coordinator, eventually taking on the role of the After-School and Summer Camp Director. Adrianne stepped onto the Club's administrative team in 2004 and currently works in the roll of Organization Initiatives Lead & Board Liaison.
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.