Tim Motts was formerly the CEO of Boys & Girls Clubs of Hawaii, the 45th largest organization in the national movement, with 15,000 members, a $6.2M budget and over 400 staff and volunteers. Under Tim’s leadership, the Hawaii organization was recognized 6 straight years for growth in both revenue and youth impact. Prior to that position, Tim was the CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of West San Gabriel Valley for 4 years, also leading the Club in tremendous growth, both in increased revenues and youth membership.
Tim and his family (wife and 3 sons) are getting settled in and are all anxious to get involved in the local community. Tim’s energy and enthusiasm will be a perfect fit with the Board, staff, constituents and partners. Tim has an excellent reputation within the Boys & Girls Club movement, and we are confident he will continue to embrace the Club’s mission and culture that we have been known for within our community!
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.