Fall Basketball League
This league includes one game and a one-hour practice each week throughout the season. Practices start the week of September 23rd. Games will begin Monday October 7th for K/1 Girls and the 9th for 2nd/3rd Grade Girls. K-3rd Grade Boys will play Saturdays beginning October 12. Regular season games will run through November and no later than December 1st. There are no post-season games for this division. Note: Practices Times will NOT be known until after the Coach's meeting September 17th or 18th. All Teams are coached by Volunteer Coaches.
- Early Registration Fee: $85+ $5 Gym Usage Fee + Club Membership
- Program Fee: $95+ $5 Gym Usage Fee + Club Membership (After August 14th)
- Season Date: September 23rd- November 30th
- Program will be waitlisted on Monday, September 16th, 2019
All participants must have a current $27 Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership.
|2nd/3rd Grade Girls||Wednesdays||2019 Game Schedule|
|K/1 Boys||Saturdays||2019 Game Schedule|
|2nd Grade Boys||Saturdays||2019 Game Schedule|
|3rd Grade Boys||Saturdays||2019 Game Schedule|
Team Selection Process
Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue will refer to the following criteria when forming teams for fall, winter and spring basketball leagues:
Participants will be assigned to teams based on the following:
- Date & time of registration.
- Special request for coach.
- Special request for ONE teammate. Additional requests for teammates will not be considered.
- Area of residence or school attended.
• Teams will have a maximum of 10 players unless otherwise determined by the Athletic Department.
• Please note there are no guarantees regarding requests or team assignments!
• Returning players DO NOT have precedence during sign-ups. We will still follow the above criteria when forming teams.
• We will only accept two head coaches per team.
Questions? Contact the Athletics Department at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue.
Refer a Friend!
Make sure your child has friends on his or her team! Let your friends know about our Athletics Programs by inviting them to play!
Our youth need role models like you! Sign up to be a Coach or Assistant Coach today. We need your help!
Click here to sign up & learn more.
A full refund will be issued, minus a non-refundable $5.00 and the membership fee, if participants have contacted the office to withdraw before Friday, October 9th, 2015. Following this date, only 50% of the registration fee will be returned before Friday, October 23rd, 2015. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Provide a quality athletic experience for Club kids. Sponsor levels range from $250-$5000; $250 includes recognition on banners and on jerseys. To be a sponsor please contact our Athletics Department
Forms & Rules
- K-2nd Grade Rules
- 3rd Grade Rules
- Basketball Score Sheet
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Medical Consent Waiver