We are excited to announce new divisions this fall for grades K-8.
This league includes one game and a one-hour practice each week throughout the season. Practices start the week of September 25th. Games will begin Saturday, October 8th. Regular season games will run through November 18th. There are no post-season games. Note: Practices Times will NOT be known until after the Coaches meeting September 14th. All Teams are coached by Volunteer Coaches.
- Early Registration Fee: $150+ Club Membership
- Program Fee: $160 + Club Membership (After August 31st)
- Program will be waitlisted on September 26th.
All participants must have a current Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue membership.
|1st - 3rd Boys||Saturdays||schedule|
|4th - 5th Boys||Saturdays||schedule|
|6th - 8th Boys||Saturdays||schedule|
Team Selection Process
Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue will refer to the following criteria when forming teams for fall, winter and spring basketball leagues:
Participants will be assigned to teams based on the following:
- Date & time of registration.
- Special request for coach.
- Special request for ONE teammate. Additional requests for teammates will not be considered.
- Area of residence or school attended.
• Teams will have a maximum of 10 players unless otherwise determined by the Athletic Department.
• Please note there are no guarantees regarding requests or team assignments!
• Returning players DO NOT have precedence during sign-ups. We will still follow the above criteria when forming teams.
• We will only accept two head coaches per team.
Questions? Contact the Athletics Department at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue.
Refer a Friend!
Make sure your child has friends on his or her team! Let your friends know about our Athletics Programs by inviting them to play!
Our youth need role models like you! Sign up to be a Coach or Assistant Coach today. We need your help!
Click here to sign up & learn more.
Provide a quality athletic experience for Club kids. Sponsor levels range from $250-$5000; $250 includes recognition on banners and on jerseys. To be a sponsor please contact our Athletic Department.
A full refund will be issued, minus a non-refundable $15.00 and the membership fee, if participants have contacted the office to withdraw before your first scheduled practice. Following this date, only 50% of the registration fee will be returned before Saturday, October 8th. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Forms & Rules
- K-2nd Grade Rules
- 3rd Grade Rules
- Basketball Score Sheet
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Medical Consent Waiver