Jillian serves as Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue. Her responsibilities at the Club include recruiting and scheduling individual and group volunteers, managing our scholarship program, assisting with customer support and other special projects. Jillian has over 10 years of experience working with youth of all ages. Before coming to the Club, Jillian held positions in Parks and Recreation at the City of Redmond and served a term as an AmeriCorps volunteer.
As a child, Jillian was very involved in extracurricular activities, which sparked her interest in pursuing a career with an organization that creates valuable experiences for youth. Jillian is a Washington State University alum (Go Cougs!) and currently lives in Seattle. She enjoys sports, attending concerts and anything Disney!
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.