Mona is the CFO of Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue and brings years of experience in financial, accounting and human resources from across several industries.
Mona is the responsible for all financial aspects of the organization as well as oversees facilities and membership management. Mona was initially employed to handle the two new club capital campaigns from a financial perspective but since then has taken on all aspects of accounting for operations.
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.