Mona Campbell is the VP/CFOO of Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue and brings much experience in financial, accounting, strategic planning, and human resources from across several industries. Mona transitioned to nonprofit work with BGCB after many years in corporate positions, including long-term budget strategy in tech/communications, and leadership positions in marketing.
Mona currently oversees all financial aspects of the organization, facilities, grants, and operations, this includes oversight of over 18 clubs in and around Bellevue. Mona is a vital part of the leadership at the Club, especially in her contributions to strategic planning and direction. Mona’s influence and leadership have helped pave the way for BGCB to provide service to the most vulnerable kids in Bellevue.
Mona is involved in Leadership Eastside, various Board committees as well as other community organizations.
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.